So Danny has found a job with an inventory company, but still no biology job :( We found out about a BLM (paid) internship he might qualifiy for where he will receive alot of job related training, he will hopefully hear back from them and apply for that soon. He's finding the market is SO competitive right now, which makes me nervous to look for a job!
2 weeks left of the internship! I have one final rotation, long term care. The ending is bittersweet. It officially marks the end of my career as a student....unless oh my goodness I get a masters. At this point it's not looking good for that. I'm ready to get my life started, and get a pay check. I have to study for a pass the RD exam before I can even get a job. I'm nervous about all that. I tend to worry alot, and I have alot of my plate in the upcoming months etc. Danny always tells me to just pick ONE thing and worry about that. Haha, I have such a good boyfriend!
It's looking like we'll stay in Boise. The market for me in Oregon might actually be worse than Idaho. Plus, I probably have a good chance of getting a job here since I've worked with so many dietitians in the area, and wow they even liked me! Don't worry Eppersons, we will be looking in Utah too. But, our strong preference is to stay here. I could probably be talked into moving to Oregon again sometime (but I think Danny would rather we never move back =]). My next step is trying to get my mom and sister to move here.
Speaking of Hannah, baby sister graduates college the same day I end! Even though I don't get to come, it's exciting because Hannah briefly comes on the 2nd and then I get to see Mom and Gary on their drive through Boise to SLC! Hopefully this summer (unless I get a job), we'll visit SLC and get to see some cousins, aunts, uncles etc.
Sorry no funny stories this time. I'll write more when I have a little more time :) We've sure had some Charlie adventures with him turning 4, kennel cough, and pink!!!
Send happy, lucky thoughts are way please :) It'll be a busy few months ahead!
I lament that you would prefer Boise to SLC. You know so many people here who love you! Boise is pretty alright, I GUESS. Joe and I head up there about once a year to visit his family, but it's no comparison to living in such close proximity to a dozen Eppersons. SIGH
ReplyDeleteHahaha Boise is a really great place to live :) And I am visiting you really soon!
ReplyDelete