Thursday, July 23, 2009

We officially live in Boise!!

It's been a week now. My mom and Gary were here for a night, left to see Hannah, and came back for a couple nights. I cried when she left. I now live in a different state than my mom, yikes. Hannah thinks I'm pathetic of course :)

I like it here. Danny loves it, doesn't know if he can leave. I like that I don't have allergies and there is SO much to do! I haven't started my internship yet, not until August 17th. I'm sure things will get alot crazier then.

Danny wants us to start a blog. So, since I suck at this I'll probably let him make some posts and updates as he so chooses.

It's freaking hot here, we're told it'll only get hotter. There's a water park a few miles a way that we will definitely be visiting. We also plan to float the Boise River a time or two. Today we went to the zoo and took Charlie to Lucky Peak Reservoir. I'll post a couples pictures.
















1 comment:

  1. The hubby and I will have to visit when we come up to see his parents. Love the picture of Charlie swimming!

    ReplyDelete