I chopped my hair off, obviously.I got the Boise - Idaho State University Dietetic Internship!! Danny, Charlie and I are moving to Boise on July 15th....so uh, just a couple days AHH!! I'm excited and nervous for both the internship and living away from my mama!
My dad finally moves into my time zone and I decide to move out! Good thing is it's only about a 5 hour drive from him and SLC, so hopefully, time permitting, I'll be able to see my family some more!!
Love you guys....i'll post some pictures of our new place when we get there! It's a two story townhouse, only a couple years old. We're really happy with it.
We'll come visit you on one of our many trips to boise to see the in-laws.
ReplyDeleteLove you
Dude, that first picture looks like me and I was all "When did Alyssa take that picture?" it must be the glasses and hair.
I'm sure you were talking about my friend, Anna. But, there have been a lot of pictures recently that I see and think I look like you too :) We are related after all.
ReplyDeletePlease visit. We know NO one. Hannah's trying to get me to come to SLC, I'll definitely visit you guys if we do.